Dimensions & Volume
- Approximately 25cm high x 7cm diameter
- Opening of bottle – approximate internal diameter 3.5cm (ice cube friendly!)
- Volume approximately 24 oz / 0.7L
- Wide bottle mouth with threadless design for comfortable drinking, easy cleaning and it is ice cube friendly!
- Gradually tapered neck for splash free drinking
- The standard cap just needs a 1/4 turn to seal it – once you hear the click you can be confident it is sealed
- The bottles are made from deep drawn aluminium which means fewer dents and good durability
Benefits of the BPA free, flexible food grade coating
- no porous surface for bacteria build up and no metallic taste in the water (which some people don’t like about stainless steel bottles)
- bottles are safe from all types of drinks – milk, juice, wine and beer as well as water!
- bottles are non-toxic and non-leaching and exceed FDA requirements.
Cleaning advice from Liberty Bottleworks
We recommend hand washing your bottle. With a little soap, a little water and some elbow grease. So please hand-wash only and enjoy it for many years to come.
About Liberty Bottlworks
Liberty Bottleworks produce their bottles in their own factory in the US. The factory has it’s own waste-water treatment system, uses low energy Infra Red light ovens, water based UV inks and has it’s own vacuum recovery system to ensure maximum utilisation of raw materials and the protection the outside enviroment. The US Environmental Protection Agency said it was one of the greenest factories they had ever visited!
Made in the USA.