The ‘Mathilde’ is a celebration of Welsh weaving and English bag-making skills.
- Approximately W44 x H36 x D10cm
- Fabric lined interior
- Two leather internal pockets (sized for small tech such as a mobile phone)
- Two top-leather-edged slip pockets (will happily hold an e-reader)
- Closes with a magnetic fastner and drawstring leather cords
- The front of the bag is a 100% Pure New Wool woven at Melin Tregwynt in Pembrokeshire
- The wool fabric is Teflon treated for water and stain resistance.
- The bag back and straps are soft coordinating leather
Made in Somerset using 100% wool fabric woven in Wales by Melin Tregwynt.