This durable and versatile vacuum flask is packed with features …
- Capacity is approximately 20 fluid ounces, 591ml
- Weight is approximately 300g (without the loop cap), 360g (with the loop cap)
- Height is approximately 225mm (without the loop cap)
- External diameter is approximately 74mm
- Opening of flask is approximately 54mm diameter
- Rounded corners are easy to clean with no hard angles where dirt, germs or bacteria can stick
- Large opening (external threads) accommodates ices cubes
- Made of 18/8 (304) grade stainless steel (no liner is needed)
- Every Klean Kanteen is made from pieces of stainless steel welded together by hand then electropolished for a smooth, shiny interior that does not retain or impart flavors
- BPA-free polypropylene #5 (for caps)
- The Loop Cap is 100% stainless steel on the inside so the contents never touch plastic
- Lead-free, acrylic paint on flasks with a paint finish
- No BPA, phthalates, lead or other toxins
- 100% stainless steel interior won’t retain or impart flavors
Care Instructions from Klean kanteen
- Wash the bottle before first use.
- We recommend handwashing painted and all vacuum insulated bottles…
- For thorough cleaning, you can use warm, soapy water and a bottle brush. We also recommend an old-fashioned cleaner: mixing water and baking soda making a nice thick paste.
- If your bottle or cap seems to be retaining flavors or smells, use diluted vinegar and soak them in it overnight
- The original Stainless LoopCap must be handwashed because is constructed with two materials: stainless steel (threads) and polypropylene (top), because of such they must be handwashed to ensure that water doesn’t work itself into the stainless cavity.
Made in China.